The ideal platform to deploy ZFlow is Linux. Any linux flavor will do, including Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, and AWS Linux.
The prerequisites for ZFlow are
- MySQL (also supports Oracle as the database)
ZFlow also support Oracle as the database layer. You can find instructions on how to configure Oracle as the database here.
Below are pages that provide specific instructions on how to install ZFlow different
- Installing and Running ZFlow on AWS Linux
- Installing ZFlow on Ubuntu
- Installing and Running ZFlow on RHEL
- Installing and Running Zflow on Azure
- Installing and Running ZFlow on AWS (Internet facing Supplier Collaboration Portal)